13 October 2013

Jagex Destroyed by Dobblers

Jagex 1 - 12 Dobblers.

I wasn't at this game - so here is what I got from the masses.

Derek Wise (a US citizen) played in goal for the first ever time in kickball. It was a debut to remember, as he conceded 9 goals in 30 action packed minutes.

I understand Pete had 13 players, but for some reason decided to start with 10 on the field and 3 substitutes.

He also decided to initiate Derek's debut in goal by winning the toss and choosing, deliberately, to play into the wind (which I understand was gale force) in the first half. Captain Fantastic.

Everyone was sad at the end. People were so sad, that they thought we had lost 13-1, when in fact the official record shows we only lost 12-1. So it wasn't all that bad.

And there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment