Jagex FC 2 - 0 Free Press Zebras
I wasn't at this game, but in the interests of trying to keep this blog up-to-date I thought a brief post would be in order. If anyone has any comments or input they would like to add, I will happily spin these into a yarn the resembles a match report.
Jagex won the first game of the season on a probably windswept Coldham's Common to give ourselves the perfect start to the season. Free Press Zebras have proven a tricky beast to tackle in the past, so trepidation would be the most likely emotion at the outset.
From what I gather of my brethren who played on the day.
Ben Walther played in goal and was something of a Rock God -
Jens Henniker Heaton played in defence and was something of a Swedish God -
Pete Lovell played and was a different sort of God altogether -
A laboured joke, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.
Anyway, as I have no details on the game, that's all I have for now. Anyone is welcome to comment below or chip in with additional thoughts or details.



No comments:
Post a Comment